/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Nina
Master
06/04/24-11:41
Happy to be chosen to test this lovely trio bundle ✨️ ❤️ I love this shampoo, it’s my love from first use. It has sleek bottle, so it’s easy to handle and apply a product. Texture is not too thick and not to watery, it’s just right. It has a black tint in colour of it, I don’t mind. Smell it’s ok, it’s reminds me some herbs maybe...It lathers very easily on my hair, and I didn’t need much product to make it foam nicely. It leaves my hair clean and fresh, and they feel soft after rinsing it, which I love. Sometimes a shampoo leaves hair dry and tangled and I hate when it’s happens but not in this case. I love how easily it rinses. It’s impressive. It’s silicone free and made of 94% natural origin ingredients. My hair don’t become greasy for a longer time compared to my previous shampoos. Love it and recommend.
Happy to be chosen to test this lovely trio bundle ✨️ ❤️ I
Charlene
Skilled
06/04/24-09:17
You know your using the best trio when your hair isnt tangled and knotty but instead my hair is soft and shiny and smelling amazing I won’t be going back to any old brand
You know your using the best trio when your hair isnt
Autumn
Master
06/04/24-04:43
When you wake up with perfect shiny soft hair
Carlton
Master
06/04/24-03:39
I am looking forward to washing my hair with my favourite hair care trio
I am looking forward to washing my hair with my favourite
Autumn
Master
05/04/24-18:40
The perfect hair care…I know you all know what it is
The perfect hair care…I know you all know what it is
Wootty65
Master
05/04/24-12:35
So happy to have been asked to test this new product. After only one use my hair is shiny and smells amazing.
So happy to have been asked to test this new product.  After
validated
meandmyfurry3
Master
04/04/24-17:55
I was lucky enough to receive this trio of Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Remedy Mask from the Garnier Community to test in return for my honest review.   Rice water is the starchy water left over after rice is cooked or left to soak. It is thought to make the hair smooth and shiny, as well as help it grow faster and has been used for centuries in regions of Asia.  It is also believed to contain the following properties ☆ Amino Acids ☆ B Vitamins ☆ Vitamin E ☆ Minerals ☆ Antioxidants I followed the recommended routine, to achieve the best results:- ☆ Shampoo ☆ Conditioner ☆ Hair Remedy Mask Directions for use:- Shampoo: Apply directly to your roots, lather, and gently massage into your scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Conditioner: Following the Rice Water Infusion & Starch shampoo, apply to the lengths of your hair, massage, and rinse well. Hair Remedy: After using the Rice Water Infusion & Starch shampoo and conditioner, apply to the lengths of your hair, massage, and rinse after one minute. My impressions:- ☆ On opening there is a very subtle smell, similar to coconut.   ☆ The product is lightweight and has a smooth consistence. ☆The container makes it easy to obtain the right amount of product so reduces wastage. Outcome:- After using the trio,  my hair  ☆ detangled easily (my hair knots very easily).    ☆ was left smelling amazing  ☆ felt silky soft to the touch ☆ had almost no frizz when dried
I was lucky enough to receive this trio of Shampoo,
Savvymom93
Skilled
04/04/24-15:00
Hope this lives up to all your great reviews! Scalp needs some TLC so think this may do the trick.
Hope this lives up to all your great reviews! Scalp needs