/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Master
14/07/24-15:23
I love the way I can freshen up my hair with my favourite Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Honey Serum
I love the way I can freshen up my hair with my favourite
Rachael
Skilled
14/07/24-14:20
The Best Eye Sheet Mask πŸ€ŽπŸ˜€ Has a Very nice Scent aswell πŸ˜€πŸŒΌ
The Best Eye Sheet Mask πŸ€ŽπŸ˜€ Has a Very nice Scent aswell
validated
Hazeld
Master
14/07/24-12:55
I bought this recently and used it yesterday, with the conditioner. I loved the smell but couldn't understand why it didn't smell the same as the last one I used, then noticed it wasn't banana, it was Cocoa Butter. Then I saw it was for curly hair, whereas mine is dead straight. At least it's for dry hair which mine is, and it does smell amazing, I will definitely use the rest of the bottle. My only excuse is that I didn't have my glasses with me so I obviously mis read it.
I bought this recently and used it yesterday, with the
beeba
Skilled
14/07/24-11:46
I was a bit bored so I made a UGC photo - It makes my hair soft and smells good
I was a bit bored so I made a UGC photo - It makes my hair
Na164
Skilled
14/07/24-11:22
Hi all hope everyone is well. I wanted to ask for recommendations from you guys. My scalp is currently quite dry and itchy. I wandered if there were any products you would recommend to help with this please
Cheznpoppy
Skilled
14/07/24-08:00
Hey can anyone recommend a good blonde hair dye that could work on darker hair please? Or will it not be possible? Thanks
validated
MaryPP
Master
13/07/24-13:26
Haircare beauty tip: don’t wait for the breaking point before embracing repair haircare. The Papaya Hair Food and Hair Drink are designed for damaged hair, but deliver amazing nourishing effects to every hair type. Regular use can help maintain hair health, add shine, and prevent future damage. A recent addition to my haircare routine for stronger, healthier hair in the long run: the tropical scent is amazing, and the silky effect is immediate and so impressive.
Haircare beauty tip: don’t wait for the breaking point
Tori
Master
13/07/24-10:56
Thanks @Ravi @Garnier my first test and review has arrived - can't wait to try it out this weekend 🧑 it smells lovely 😍
Thanks @141597806 my first test and review has arrived -