/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Roxy
Enthusiast
07/13/24-00:35
Coco butter hair food. Love this product, help to smooth out my knots and keep my hair curled and also shiny.
Coco butter hair food. Love this product, help to smooth out
Autumn
Master
07/12/24-18:32
Love using this trio of hair care.They leave my hair feeling and looking amazing.My hair looks so shiny and smells lovely too
Love using this trio of hair care.They leave my hair feeling
kyg_abg
Enthusiast
07/12/24-14:58
I bought this repairing mask a couple a days ago and I just opened it and smell amazing .Can’t wait to try it tonight ❤️❤️
I bought  this  repairing mask a couple a days ago and I
Taramayf
Skilled
07/12/24-14:05 (edited on 07/12/24-14:06)
So happy when the post arrived today 😍😊 my first test and review product☺️ Defo going to be trying tonight when I have a soak 🛁
So happy when the post arrived today 😍😊 my first test and
Latinka
Master
07/12/24-13:46
This one smells gorgeous and makes my hair silky smooth 👌 🥥 Need to re-purchase the shampoo too as I ran out 🙈
This one smells gorgeous and makes my hair silky smooth 👌
Bexstercupcakes
07/12/24-13:06 (edited on 07/12/24-13:09)
It’s arrived! Garnier Ultimate Blends Repairing Papaya Hair Food Can’t wait to try this later 😍
It’s arrived! Garnier Ultimate Blends Repairing Papaya Hair
validated
Nisha
Master
07/11/24-21:46
I love this ultimate blends balancing charcoal shampoo. After using it for a while i can say ita a good one for deep cleansing your scalp it removes all impurities scalp is more cleaner and hair doesnt weigh down..my hair used to get oily quickly and i struggled to get a good clarifying shampoo i used to scrub my scalp but still my hair got oily quickly. After using this shampoo scalp is more cleaner and my hair feels more lighter it contains charcoal which is great for drawing out impurities while the black seed oil nourishes the hair..you have tangles free cleaned and smoother hair as result..
I love this ultimate blends balancing charcoal shampoo.
validated
Sienna Cerise
Master
07/11/24-16:20
I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Garnier Banana Hair Mask! 😍 This mask has completely transformed my hair game and I'm never going back to my old hair care routine again! 💁‍♀️First of all, the scent is AMAZING! The banana aroma is so strong and inviting, it's like a tropical getaway for my senses! 🌴 The consistency is also perfect - it's creamy and luxurious, making it a joy to apply to my locks. 💆‍♀️But the real magic happens after rinsing... My hair feels SOFT, SILKY, and SMOOTH! 💇‍♀️ The dryness and frizz are GONE, replaced by a radiant glow that makes me feel like I just stepped out of a salon! 💃 And the best part? It lasts ALL DAY LONG! 🕰️The 24-hour hydration is no joke - my hair stays hydrated and healthy-looking for a full day, even with the humidity and heat of summer. 🌞 I've tried other hair masks before, but this one is hands-down the most effective. 🤩The only thing I wish is that I had discovered this sooner! But now that I have, I'm hooked! 😂 If you're looking for a game-changing hair mask, look no further than Garnier Banana Hair Mask. Trust me, your locks will THANK YOU! 💕✅ soft hair✅ gorgous locks✅ zero visible split ends✅ smells amazing✅ can be used as a leave in!thanks garnier #mygarniercommunity