/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Keisha
Skilled
07/11/24-12:13
Hey; I have been selected to try out a product, however it hasn’t come yet, does anyone know how long it takes for the item to arrive? Thanks 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Hey; I have been selected to try out a product, however it
validated
Tori
Master
07/10/24-20:03
Today I've had the chop! I feel so much lighter - and my hair looks and smells amazing thanks to the fabulous banana hair food range 💛
Today I've had the chop! I feel so much lighter - and my
validated
Khushi
Skilled
07/10/24-16:52
My daughter hair after using charcoal shampoo conditioner and mask after that honey serum the best combo.after every wash her hair feels super soft and shiny ✨️
My daughter hair after using charcoal shampoo conditioner
Miriam
Master
07/10/24-10:39
Hair haul I love the scent of this
Hair haul I love the scent of this
validated
Ella
Master
07/09/24-22:03
After so many of you recommending this range of the hair foods I finally caved in and bought the coconut one for frizzy and dry hair to try!! I have not yet tried but will keep you all updated as I’m some who has frizzy, dry and wavy hair so I’m really hoping this helps maintain my hair! Let me know what you all think of this range below 👇 🥥🌴
After so many of you recommending this range of the hair
Luckymoo
Skilled
07/09/24-09:35
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Creme. What a fab creme colourant. It is full of Avocado, Olive, Coconut, Argan and Shea Oils and smells divine, and it's covered all my dark grey areas. Love it ❤️
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Creme. What a fab creme colourant.
validated
Mimi
Master
07/09/24-06:46
I was never a fan of shampoo bars until I tried this. This honey range is superb . Leaves hair super smooth and shiny with reduced hair fall . The packaging is zero plastic making it a perfect eco friendly product. I think I am never switching back to regular shampoos. @Ravi @Garnier all thanks to this community for introducing me to these amazing products 😍
I was never a fan of shampoo bars until I tried this. This
Weronika
Enthusiast
07/07/24-19:33
Absolutely amazing!! It leaves my hair smelling absolutely amazing and feeling smooth and bouncy!!
Absolutely amazing!! It leaves my hair smelling absolutely