/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Zoozoospetals
Master
03/27/24-17:33 (edited on 03/27/24-17:35)
With really dry, part white, part coloured, really fine but very thick hair, most shampoos either are too heavy or too thickening which weigh my hair down and almost instantly cause grease. I find that the best products are sulphate & silicone free and usually very expensive! The Garnier Rice Water and Starch shampoo is a combination which aims to provide so many benefits to make great looking and feeling hair. They enrich and replump hair fibres, smoothing it and the starch is used as a water retainer which helps lock-in hydration to prevent humidity and frizz.  97% natural origin formula with Rice Water from Korea, rich in nutrients and ‘vitamins'. No pesticides / Cosmos Organic label  The fragrance is so gentle but gorgeous and only a small amount is needed to get a great lather. The fragrance lingers even after rinsing and hair is left feeling really clean, but, unusually soft. I find most shampoos strip and dry my hair before add back moisture with a conditioner.  This shampoo is a joy to use and It has left my hair beautiful, soft, shiny and without weighing it down. I really can’t find fault with it and I will definitely be changing brand 💚 97% natural origin. No artificial colorants - Vegan NO animal derived ingredients.
With really dry, part white, part coloured, really fine but
Jinal
Master
03/27/24-15:00
Curls curls 😍 Enjoy a bit of sunshine with pampering my hair 🙈
Curls curls 😍 Enjoy a bit of sunshine with pampering my
Naffy
Skilled
03/27/24-15:00
Been trying these out for the past week and wow they smell lush! And my hair feels great too. It’s a 👍 from me
Been trying these out for the past week and wow they smell
validated
SuzeySuze
Master
03/27/24-13:02
This product has been a part of my haircare routine for the last two years and I wouldn't be without it! It has three uses: as a conditioner, a mask or a leave in product. I like to use it as a mask, leaving it on for 3 minutes and then rinsing out. There are many reasons why I love it, especially as it leaves my hair smelling amazing. It is enriched with vitamins and gives my hair a boost with intense shine and feeling nourished.
This product has been a part of my haircare routine for the
Nicki82
Skilled
03/27/24-11:09
What a way to start the morning! My daughters gorgeous hair, made even more beautiful with Garnier!
Afrodita
Master
03/27/24-06:09
Garnier Banana and Shea Hair Food is my absolute favorite for keeping my hair healthy and happy. Whenever my hair needs a pick-me-up, I reach for this creamy goodness. The delightful scent of banana and shea butter makes me feel like I'm indulging in a tropical treat. I generously apply it all over my hair, ensuring every strand gets coated. After a few minutes, my hair feels incredibly soft and easy to manage, giving me the confidence to rock any style.
Garnier Banana and Shea Hair Food is my absolute favorite
Steph59
Master
03/26/24-22:21
My Review for Ultimate Blends Rice Water Hair Infusion and Starch Remedy Mask ---- I was fortunate to receive Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion and Starch Hair Remedy Mask along with the shampoo and conditioner of the same range. This hair remedy mask comes in a lilac coloured plastic tub with a screwable lid. The hair remedy mask is white in colour and has a nice rich mask texture that is easy to apply. I have never used a product like this before as you firstly shampoo and condition your hair and after thoroughly rinsing you apply this mask to the lengths of your hair. You leave it on for 1 minute and then rinse thoroughly. This new hair care range is for long hair and is enriched with Rice Water & Starch to retain and lock in hydration for instantly re plumped looking hair. The hair fiber is intensely smoothed: cuticles are sealed for smooth and shiny hair. This product combined with the shampoo and conditioner has a great repairing performance and deeply nourishes while ensuring a lighter feel. The rich and creamy texture is so easy to apply and can be quickly rinsed off. Dry ends and damaged hair is deeply repaired without being weighed down. My hair feels so soft and voluminous and the general texture feels thicker. I love that my hair does not get weighed down as the natural texture is fine. I simply love the texture that the rice water and starch add to my hair. I would recommend.
My Review for Ultimate Blends Rice Water Hair Infusion and
validated
Sidurr
Skilled
03/26/24-22:20 (edited on 03/26/24-22:22)
Garnier Ultimate Blends Balancing Charcoal Shampoo! I was lucky enough to receive this shampoo by my Garnier community to test and review. Having dry hair but oily scalp, I’ve always struggled with finding a perfect shampoo, specially the one that is based on natural ingredients and is silicone free. I’m glad to say that this shampoo ticks all the boxes, it’s not only silicone free, it’s also made with natural ingredients. Some of the benefits are: 🖤It purifies the scalp while keeping hair hydrated. 🖤Contains charcoal which absorbs oil and impurities. 🖤Black seed oil moisturises the hair without weighing it down. 🖤Formula contains 94% ingredients from natural origin. 🖤Silicone free so healthier hair in longer run. 🖤Smells really gorgeous, neither fruit nor floral - just quite lovely and subtle. My hair looks really shiny and soft even without the silicones which is really rare for my dry lengths. I’ve gone 4 days without washing my hair and my roots are still okay and not as oily as they used to be. I’ve also noticed that my scalp is less itchy as compared to before. This shampoo has really improved te health of my hair and scalp and I plan to repurchase it without any doubt.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Balancing Charcoal Shampoo! I was