/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Heg63
Skilled
03/23/24-13:52
I left my reviews for the Rice Water Shampoo set
I left my reviews for the Rice Water Shampoo set
Beautyblade
Master
03/23/24-12:40
had my first wash using the shampoo and conditioner. not tried the mask yet. the scent is nice. the liquid foams up quick and a small amount all through my hair. the result has been good. clean soft fresh and smooth hair. will see how long it lasts before needing another hair wash. looking forward to trying the mask.
had my first wash using the shampoo and conditioner. not
Flower89
Master
03/23/24-10:34
I love this oil, I have quite dry hair and this helps so much to make it feel soft and definitely helps with frizz. A little goes a long way! Will definitely buy again! Leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing. Very affordable too!!! Would definitely recommend. 🫢πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
I love this oil, I have quite dry hair and this helps so
Mel24
Skilled
03/23/24-02:28
It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and smelling absolutely divine. ✨
It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and
Oana Miruna
Skilled
03/22/24-20:05
As I said, I'm back with a more detailed review about the mask, shampoo and hair conditioner from Garnier Ultimate blends Charcoal & Black seed oils. Already today is the second time since I use them. I am also pleasantly surprised how my hair feels after washing and drying. It is soft and does not look so oily after 2 days of washing. It smells nice, but I would have liked it to be more strong the smell and to remain on the hair. During the first wash, I felt that my scalp was tickling, but probably the hair was not rinsed properly, because now, after the second wash, I no longer feel that tickle. So I am pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the products, as well as their quality. I recommend this range of products to people with oily hair and to anyone who wants to try it. Thank you again @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier @Garnier Official @Garnier liker! for choosing me to test this bundle, I absolutely love it.πŸ₯° and
Loopylass84
Master
03/22/24-19:29
Wow what can I say I tried this shampoo,conditioner and hair remedy by garnier ultimate blends balancing charcoal and black seed oil and my hair feels absolutely amazing and soft, clean, nourished. I have coloured course hair and this shampoo deeply cleansed without stripping any colour with its silicone free ingredients left my hair smelling and feeling great.Would highly recommend especially if you do colour hair as it tends to dry the hair colouring does but this replenishes and replaces all the good stuff lost out of dying hair. Amazing trio thank u @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier for giving me this wonderful opportunity πŸ’š
Wow what can I say I tried this shampoo,conditioner and hair
Shaniaamphlett_
Master
03/22/24-19:12
Recently used this shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never been softer. It smells absolutely amazing I will be repurchasing!
Katarzyna
Master
03/22/24-18:57
This products is amazing πŸ’œ
This products is amazing πŸ’œ