Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Hannah
Skilled
02/23/24-11:34
Hey everyone !! Would you guys be able to reccomend what products I should start using for hair growth for damaged blonde hair , I have really bad split ends and need something that is going to grow out my natural hair 🩷below is what I have been using
Hey everyone !! Would you guys be able to reccomend what
Debbie
Master
02/23/24-09:42
Garnier hair honey serum is still No1 on my hair care products list. I just love it. 2 weeks on my hair is smooth soft with less damage and split ends are noticably better. Even my nephew likes it. If you havnt already tried it I urge you to do so you wont regret it.
Garnier hair honey serum is still No1 on my hair care
Neringa
Skilled
02/22/24-22:16
My natural curly hair is my SUPERPOWER👩🏻‍🦱✨ Not many people know this about me because I don’t wear my natural hair often. But I do love it a lot 🥰
My natural curly hair is my SUPERPOWER👩🏻‍🦱✨ Not many
Becky1l
Skilled
02/22/24-20:50 (edited on 02/22/24-20:51)
My favourite hairstyle is loose waves with a statement piece! This was my wedding hair trial 👰🏻‍♀️☺️ My superpower is I can type without looking at the keyboard or the screen 🤓😝
My favourite hairstyle is loose waves with a statement
Lozzz
Skilled
02/22/24-20:45
Can anyone recommend hair care for hair loss it’s long but I’ve lost my hair due to stress with issues in my life!😊
Tamy
Skilled
02/22/24-20:45
Milkbraid is my absolute elegant yet casual kind of look! I love curling the front bits and pinning the rest into place! My superpower is I can binge watch multiple seasons of a TV show within a day! 🫣🤪
Milkbraid is my absolute elegant yet casual kind of look! I
validated
Nicki82
Skilled
02/22/24-19:42
Oh it's that banana 🍌 time of the week! Do Not Disturb, I will not answer! 🤣 x
Rehimabeauty
Skilled
02/22/24-17:18
My favourite hairstyle is braids tied into a bun🥰 my superpower is telling myself that I'm going to eat more healthy but chocolate doesn't count🫣😋
My favourite hairstyle is braids tied into a bun🥰 my