/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
meandmyfurry3
Master
03/22/24-18:14
I want to say a huge thank you to the @garnieruk Community for these amazing hair products they have sent me to test and review! πŸ’œ Ultimate Blends Rice Water and Infusion Starch Smoith & Shine Shampoo πŸ’œ Ultimate Blends Rice Water and Infusion Starch Smooth & Shine Conditioner πŸ’œ Ultimate Blends Rice Water and Infusion Starch Hair Remedy #mygarniercommunity #testandreview
I want to say a huge thank you to the @garnieruk Community
validated
Safa
Master
03/22/24-15:36
Received this fantastic bundle and can’t wait to put it to the test, they smell amazing, thank you Garnier for this πŸ’š
Received this fantastic bundle and can’t wait to put it to
validated
MaryPP
Master
03/22/24-13:22
Smooth and Shine shampoo review - This Smooth and Shine shampoo is a game changer and a time-saver, even more combined with the conditioner: love the silicone-free, SLS-free formula and the lovely packaging. Made my hair sleek and shiny with no effort. But most of all, I never thought a starch based formula could make a miracle to my highly porous thick hair. Definitely a best buy for me. Thank you so, Garnier.
Smooth and Shine shampoo review - This Smooth and Shine
validated
Afrodita
Master
03/22/24-12:23
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Conditioner is a true gem in the realm of hair care. From its eco-conscious packaging to its luxurious formula, every aspect of this product speaks volumes about Garnier's commitment to quality and sustainability. Firstly, the packaging deserves praise for being crafted from recycled plastic. Upon opening the bottle, I was greeted by a heavenly scent that instantly transported me to a spa-like oasis. The fragrance was not overpowering but rather refreshing and invigorating, making my shower experience a delight. The conditioner's texture is creamy and indulgent, effortlessly gliding through my hair and coating each strand with nourishing goodness. I could feel the difference immediately as I worked it through my hair, smoothing out any tangles and leaving my locks feeling incredibly soft and silky. After rinsing out the conditioner, my hair felt hydrated, revitalized, and remarkably manageable. It looked noticeably healthier and shinier, with a beautiful sheen that lasted throughout the day. I also appreciated that the conditioner is vegan, which aligns with my values and ensures that I'm using products that are both effective and cruelty-free. In summary, Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Conditioner is a must-have for anyone seeking a luxurious and eco-friendly hair care experience. I'm thoroughly impressed by its performance and would absolutely recommend it to friends and family. It has earned a permanent place in my hair care routine, and I look forward to experiencing its benefits time and time again.
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Conditioner is a true gem in
validated
Afrodita
Master
03/22/24-12:21
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Remedy Mask is fantastic for anyone looking to elevate their hair care routine to the next level. From its generously-sized, recyclable bottle to its potent formula, every aspect of this mask exudes luxury and effectiveness. Let's start with the packaging – crafted from recyclable materials, it reflects Garnier's commitment to sustainability, which is always a plus in my book. Opening the bottle, I was greeted by a delightful scent that instantly transported me to a tropical paradise. The aroma was not only refreshing but also invigorating, setting the tone for a pampering experience. The mask itself has a rich and luxurious texture that feels incredibly indulgent as it envelops my strands. I applied it generously from root to tip, ensuring that every inch of my hair received the nourishment it deserved. After leaving it on for the recommended time, I rinsed it out to reveal the transformative effects. My hair felt noticeably softer, smoother, and more manageable than ever before. It looked healthier and shinier, with a radiant glow that turned heads wherever I went. I was particularly impressed by how well the mask helped to repair damage and restore vitality to my locks, making them feel rejuvenated from the inside out. One of the standout features of this mask is its vegan formulation, which aligns perfectly with my values and ensures that I'm using products that are both effective and ethically produced. Overall, Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Remedy Mask has exceeded my expectations in every way, and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking to treat their hair to a spa-like experience at home. It has become an essential part of my hair care routine, and I can't wait to see the continued improvements in my hair's health and appearance with each use. Thank you, Garnier, for the opportunity to test this!
Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Remedy Mask is fantastic for
validated
Issabela
Skilled
03/22/24-11:44
This Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal & Black Seed Oil shampoo perfectly moisturized my dry scalp and hair from the roots to the ends. The hair is not flattened and does not weigh down, they’re β€œbouncing” from the roots and the most important thing - amazing moisturized. By the way, I must add that the problem with frizz and combing has disappeared.I can often use it without conditioner. The hair is soft and curly.It removes all cosmetics well, does not cause irritation, the scalp is well cleansed and the lengths of the hair are well-groomed.It is efficient, a small amount makes it foam well.BENEFITS :-vegan product-cleaning effect-hair looks healthier-efficient-price-hair easy to comb
This Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal & Black Seed Oil
validated
AgeesEasel
Master
03/22/24-11:44
My Garnier Rice Water set (review to fallow) I really enjoy all this πŸ’œπŸ’œ
My Garnier Rice Water set (review to fallow) I really enjoy
validated
Heg63
Skilled
03/22/24-10:48
These look and smell so nice . I'm really looking forward to using them. On my blonde hair . I'm really hoping they help make it look a bit better
These look and smell so nice . I'm really looking forward to