/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Lauraslife_1
Master
03/18/24-12:01
Some good offers on Garnier haircare in Superdrug. Highly recommend the Banana Superfood Hair Mask and Hair Oil if your hair needs some TLC šŸ˜Š
Some good offers on Garnier haircare in Superdrug. Highly
Desi
Master
03/18/24-09:12
A perfect hair serum for my dull dry hair
A perfect hair serum for my dull dry hair
Biliseta
Master
03/18/24-09:09
I've just bought this Reconstructing Shampoo. Hope this will help with my damaged hair šŸ¤ž
I've just bought this Reconstructing Shampoo. Hope this will
Victory
Skilled
03/17/24-19:08
A nice product to get shiny hair
A nice product to get shiny hair
Dinaa
Master
03/17/24-18:22
I love these products because they're lightweight, moisturizing, and leave my hair feeling soft and nourished without weighing it down. šŸÆ
Cazb78
Skilled
03/17/24-15:20
Using the pineapple conditioner at the moment for my dull long hair,leaves my hair lovely and soft,will be adding to my collection!Next one to try will be the watermelon,what is everyones favourite?
Afrodita
Master
03/17/24-14:33
This duo has significantly improved my hair care routine. The shampoo effectively cleanses, leaving my hair feeling refreshed, while the mask deeply nourishes and hydrates, resulting in silky smooth locks. With their delightful tropical scent, these products offer a great experience, ideal for anyone seeking to revitalize their hair.
This duo has significantly improved my hair care routine.
Jinal
Master
03/17/24-13:57
Hair after blow drying using Hair honey serum āœ”ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’• love it šŸ¤—
Hair after blow drying using Hair honey serum āœ”ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•