/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Naffy
Skilled
12/03/24-15:30
Been tying these the past few days and wow! My hair is looking and feeling healthier and it smells amazing 🀩
Been tying these the past few days and wow! My hair is
Gemster123
Skilled
12/03/24-10:00
Hair care time
Hair care time
Patty
Skilled
12/03/24-02:15
I'm loving the color in my hair and can't wait to try out other skincare and facial products. I'm looking forward to the amazing journey with Garnier.
Elaine77
Master
12/03/24-00:59
I absolutely love Garnier hair products as they leave my hair super soft and shiny and get rid of my tangled and I love that are so affordable and I love that they always have promotions on ,such great value for all my self care needs .
I absolutely love Garnier hair products as they leave my
Suse
Skilled
11/03/24-14:21 (edited on 14/03/24-18:50)
Thank you so much for recommending this product. My hair had become dull over the past few months due to ill health. After the first use with this product my hair was shining and felt so much healthier. It smells amazing too!!! I can still smell it 24 hours later. This will now be a regular item on my shopping list. I can’t recommend it highly enough. ☺️ Β£3.99 in savers. πŸ˜€
Thank you so much for recommending this product. My hair had
HollyR
Skilled
10/03/24-13:59 (edited on 10/03/24-22:42)
Absolutely obsessed with this Garnier conditioner (along with the shampoo) as it makes my hair so soft and silky! No dry lengths to be seen, only smooth, manageable locks. The almond and argan oil is nourishing and repairing on the hair and also smells amazing which is a bonus πŸ’– I use it twice a week so it lasts ages and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend for people needing more hair hydration! πŸ’¦β€οΈ
Absolutely obsessed with this Garnier conditioner (along
Nettysunflowers
Enthusiast
08/03/24-16:40
Garnier Gurus what are your TOP tips for hair hydration. what are you using to keep your hair hydrated and looking lovely?..
Riri
Skilled
08/03/24-16:10
Day 10 of using Garnier Coconut and Macadamia shampoo First off, the smell is just amazing. The texture of the shampoo is gel like and thick. I bought this shampoo because it says it helps nourish frizzy hair and so far it has helped keep the frizz down. I pair this with my papaya hair food. I kept my hair sleek and bouncy.