Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Kmac
Skilled
19/02/24-14:47
When I have the time and energy I make the most of my natural waves using hair care products to rid the frizz, when I don't have the time or energy it's in a messy bun or a plait, my super power is being a mum if 5 I grab a load of washing to do, when it's done I always seem to end up with exactly the right amount of socks to hang on the sock drier everytime!!
When I have the time and energy I make the most of my
LaurenW
Master
19/02/24-14:12
My favourite hairstyle is space buns!! Perfect for festival season 💖 And my superpower is the ability to change the words to any song ever to be about my dog 🐶 and of course she loves it 💖 (my other half on the other hand, not so much)
My favourite hairstyle is space buns!! Perfect for festival
keithykin
Skilled
19/02/24-14:03
My fave hairstyle is curls and my super power is to turn life’s negative into positive with a flash of my smile 😉
My fave hairstyle is curls and my super power is to turn
Libbie
Enthusiast
19/02/24-13:39
you wouldn’t believe me if i told you my hair is naturally curly and it was ever since i was a child (pic down below) my superpower is i can watch a tv show over and over and never get bored whilst making the snacks disappear!
you wouldn’t believe me if i told you my hair is naturally
Burritka
Skilled
19/02/24-12:51
Entry 3. This is my pre-op hair. I actually really liked it and would love to be able to do it myself. My super power here was not to loose my mind and not give up, when hospital cancelled my big operation 5 times !
Entry 3.  This is my pre-op hair. I actually really liked it
Olga
Enthusiast
19/02/24-11:55
My super power is doing this makeup in less than 10 minutes!
My super power is doing this makeup in less than 10 minutes!
Black_and_black
Skilled
19/02/24-11:03
A nice product for my dry frizzy damaged hair. I appreciate how it doesn't leave any greasy or sticky residue, even when applied to damp hair ( it works equally on wet or dry hair).You only need a small generous amount as it goes far. Your hair is left soft, shiny and flows beautifully.I highly recommend the Garner Ultimate Blends Hair Honey Repairing Serum to anyone in search of a reliable and effective hair product
A nice product for my dry frizzy damaged hair.  I appreciate
Autumn
Master
19/02/24-10:43
My super power is I can make dying plants live..I have very green fingers!
My super power is I can make dying plants live..I have very