/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Tray
Enthusiast
08/03/24-10:55
Have menopausal dry spilt ends hair - any product recommendations?
Desi
Master
08/03/24-09:52
This charcoal hair mask is so good that it hydrate my hair so well, I love it!!! Since the first time I use it I felt the difference and my hair looks more soft and frizz free , make my hair look so healthy . I use a lot of different products in my hair (including dry shampoo), so by the end of the week have a bit of build up at the roots as well as suffering from dry tips. After using the two products my hair feels so soft and clean and all the build up is completely gone. No more oily roots and dry tips! Definitely recommend it.
This charcoal hair mask is so good that it hydrate my hair
honey
Skilled
07/03/24-23:32
Thank you so much for selecting me 😍
Thank you so much for selecting me 😍
Autumn
Master
07/03/24-14:11
Thank you so much I’m really looking forward to trying this!!!
Thank you so much I’m really looking forward to trying
Autumn
Master
07/03/24-14:09
When you go to bed with your hair in a bun……..hair honey to the rescue!!!!!
When you go to bed with your hair in a bun……..hair honey to
Paula81
Master
07/03/24-11:36
If like me you are struggling with damaged and brittle hair, my top tip would definitely be to try the Papaya Garnier Repairing Hair Food hair mask. My hair is regularly coloured and I also use heat appliances on it a lot so it’s safe to say that it’s not been at its best just lately as it does get put through a lot. I’ve noticed that my hair has become a lot more drier on the ends (and also lots more split ends then usual) and just generally dull looking so I thought I would try the Papaya hair mask to see if it could repair any of the damage caused. I must say that I absolutely love it! I applied the mask to my hair and left on for 3 minutes then rinsed completely. Straight away I could feel a difference in the smoothness of my hair as it felt a lot more glossy than usual. It also has a lot more shine to it and looks healthy rather than lifeless. The added bonus is that it smells absolutely amazing 🤩 and I find that my hair is now easier to style after using it. I am so impressed with the results I have seen so far and am very excited to see how much more repair it can do to my hair in the future 💖
If like me you are struggling with damaged and brittle hair,
KiriEdge
Skilled
07/03/24-02:17
Any tips or tricks I should know? :)
Debbie
Master
06/03/24-21:34
Ibe been chosen to test and review these Garnier ultimate blends rice water infusion and starch. Cant wait for the postie
Ibe been chosen to test and review these Garnier ultimate