Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
šŸ† Contest
Win a box of Garnier Hyaluronic products! :)

Hello everyone! Are you a fan of hyaluronic acid and its hydrating properties? If so, we have an exciting competition for you. We are giving away 3 boxes, each containing 10 hyaluronic acid-based products. To participate, simply create a short video showcasing your favorite skin or hair product and upload it to the "Short Video Creators" channel. The most creative, fun, or beautiful video will win this amazing box of goodies! Don't forget to include the hashtag #mygarniercommunity in the caption of your post. šŸŽ„

šŸŒž This competition is open to all, regardless of skin colour, hair type, gender, or age. šŸŒž

šŸ’‚Please note that this testing campaign is exclusively available in the UK. šŸ’‚ 

The box consists of the following products:

1 x Hyaluronic Aloe Replumping Face Serum

1 x Hyaluronic Aloe Daily Moinsturising Jelly

1 x Hyaluronic Aloe Whip Foam Cleanser

1 x Hyaluronic Aloe Soothing Cream Cleanser

1 x Ambre Solaire Super UV Protection Mist SPF50

1 x Ambre Solaire Super UV Face Fuild SPF50

1 x Natural Bronzer Self-Tan Face Drops

1 X Micellar Water Delicate Skin & Eyes

1 x Anti-Fatique Hyaluronic Acid & Icy Cucumber Cryo Jelly Face Mask

1 x Anti-Fatique Hyaluronic Acid & Icy Cucumber Cryo eye patches

šŸ… A box of Garnier Hyaluronic products
šŸŽ« 5 entries for this contest
ā° contest ends on 5/15/2024
Most recent
validated
Desi
Master
05/15/24-21:34
#mygarniercommunity My favourite haircare products, they bring back life to my dull damaged hair.
validated
Biliseta
Master
05/15/24-17:59
#mygarniercommunity I love Garnier Face Masks and Moisture Bomb for dehydrated skin is my favourite šŸ˜ It provide intense hydration for my skin leaving it feeling refreshed and moisturized.
validated
Lorraine
Master
05/15/24-15:45
2-1 Makeup Remover
validated
Garden28
Enthusiast
05/15/24-11:44
My Garnier faves
validated
Desi
Master
05/15/24-10:41
#mygarniercommunity My favourite cleansers and micellar water Love double cleansing
validated
Desi
Master
05/15/24-10:34
#mygarniercommunity Love my morning routine with amazing Garnier products
Bowya86
Enthusiast
05/15/24-00:21
Hi ladies. And to the garnier team. I have up loades a video and I'd like the chance to be considered yesterday was a new beginning for me with a person who dominated my life can no longer who took everyrhing i owned and posesaes and no longer can. Ideally love to win this to show the world and to men and women that it's not OK to be treated badly. And also promote that garniwralso supports the cause of empowering others when they have nothing from material stuff to self confidence. We got this ladies and gents. Good luck all. Oh and I love the mocella water and anti wrinkle creams. Lovw to u all
validated
zanetamiw
Skilled
05/14/24-21:18
Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed šŸ¤žā¤ļø