/ Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Amanda
Master
11/07/24-20:18
After incorporating Garnier 3-in-1 Scrub into my skincare routine, I noticed a significant improvement in my skin's texture and clarity. The product's versatility as a cleanser, scrub, and mask made my skincare routine simpler and more efficient. After just a few uses, my skin felt noticeably smoother and looked more radiant. The gentle exfoliating beads effectively removed dead skin cells without causing irritation, and the mask function helped to deeply cleanse my pores. Overall, Garnier 3-in-1 Scrub has become a staple in my skincare regimen, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and revitalized. @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier
validated
Yury
Master
11/07/24-17:33
My love for this products grows with every day passing πŸ’•
validated
Jeasays
Master
11/07/24-12:45
πŸ’¦ Garnier BHA Niacinamide Daily UV FluidπŸ’¦ πŸ’™Perfect Spf Fuid for the summers. πŸ’™It definitely has some kind of scent but it is parfum free which is ideal for sensitive skin. πŸ’™Love it's light texture, is quickly absorbed into the skin and leaves no white residues.πŸ’™ It give me matte finish. It looks good under make-up, but I need to wait a while before putting on my base.πŸ’™ I feel well protected from the sun thanks to sun protection factor 50+. πŸ’™My skin feels breathable and very comfortable. πŸ’™The ultra-lightUV fluid is vegan and the formula consists of an active ingredient combination of BHA and niacinamide, which ensures you that pimple marks are reduced and pores are minimized.πŸ’™It helps to control oil during the day. πŸ’™Prevents Sun damages and improves imperfections. Which Daily UV Fluid lover are you?
Egle
Master
11/07/24-12:39
Garnier Vitamin C collection πŸ’– loved them allπŸ’– they just perfect πŸ’–
Nisha
Master
11/07/24-09:45
My fave products recently
validated
Tori
Master
10/07/24-19:58
Last week I took my glow on the go as I stayed at a friend's to cat sit! No matter the weather we still need SPF protection so even though the weather took a turn I knew my trusty Garnier products were looking after my skin πŸ’›βœ¨
validated
nlau
Master
10/07/24-17:40
Enjoying the garnier ideal bronze invisible spf30 spray
validated
Annybel
Master
10/07/24-16:49
Loving this great duo. Hydrating cleanser & BHA + Niacinamide Daily spf50 protects your skin from the harmful rays. Perfect combination πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š