/ Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Julia
Skilled
07/10/24-12:56
This is such a gorgeous sunscreen! It is lightweight, easy to apply and leaves a gorgeous soft matte finish. I love that my skin still looks radiant but without a shiny/oily look πŸ’™
validated
Khi
Master
07/09/24-21:10 (edited on 07/09/24-21:11)
I was sent Ambre Solaire Ideal Bronze SPF30 Invisible Tanning Spray as part of the Garnier community. Sun-Sational SPF with a lightweight non greasy texture that absorbs quickly leaves my skin feeling instantly protected moisturisted and nourished with extracts of Vitamin E and Carotene creating a wonderful glow.Its glorious scent brings out Summer Vibes the spray function is very easy to use I like that I can apply this just before exposure to the sun and it's also water resistant. βœ…οΈCruelty Free & Vegan βœ…οΈHigh Protection UVA & UVB βœ…οΈLightweight βœ…οΈWater Resistant βœ…οΈNon Sticky βœ…οΈHydrates βœ…οΈMoisturises βœ…οΈNourishes βœ…οΈAbsorbs Quick βœ…οΈSuitable All Skin Types βœ…οΈRadiant Glow βœ…οΈNo White Marks βœ…οΈVitamin E & Carotene
validated
Hayley βœ¨πŸ¦‹
Master
07/09/24-14:48
My previous post about the Lookfantastic sale- it just arrived so of course, here is my unboxing. Garnier, please now stop taking my money- I’m on maternity πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€£ πŸ’š @Garnier Official can’t wait to start using these serums , heard a lot of fab reviews around them. Gorgeous ingredients in the superfood body cream which I’ve not yet tried this cocoa range so πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸ» excited to try. This cocoa cream is also award winning πŸ†
validated
GioL
Master
07/09/24-13:58
Thank you Garnier for this brilliant box! I can't wait to start using some of these products...the question is, which one to use first?! 🀩
Magda
Master
07/09/24-05:24
British Summer.... 😬 Still, rain or not, wear spf 50 Always, your skin will thank you later.
validated
Hayley βœ¨πŸ¦‹
Master
07/08/24-20:51
Garnier Micellar range 🌿 Gorgeous products from a reputable and reliable brand ✌🏻 I’ve used a number of these over the years but this video just denotes which one is specific to YOU and YOUR skin. Always read the labels and what your own skin requires. For that desired regime and outcome, we need that perfect Micellar to assist the other products we apply to our face. Remove the dirt, pollutants and grime but also nourish your face & maintain its suppleness and hydration πŸ˜Žβœ…πŸ’¦
Jinal
Master
07/08/24-18:36
Received my waited productsπŸ’™πŸ’™
Cole
Skilled
07/08/24-18:11
Nothing better! Am I right? Especially using Garnier products πŸ’›βœ¨