/ Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Pooja puar
Master
07/08/24-16:09
Love it πŸ₯° thanks @Ravi @Garnier
validated
Susieboo
Master
07/08/24-05:53
Some of my Garnier favourites loving the charcoal jelly micellar water my skin is loving it
validated
Nicole
Master
07/07/24-16:29
Have a lovely Sunday everyone , I buy this product is really nice and made my hair so soft❀️❀️❀️
validated
Mahh Cris
Master
07/07/24-15:58
Touched up the roots of my hair with Good 4.15 Iced Chestnut Brown ( I love this color🀎): easy to use, no mess, covered all gray and faded hair. The result is more than perfect and the Good coloring lasts for a long time.
validated
Mahh Cris
Master
07/07/24-15:55
My unboxing 🎁 Garnier Pure Active πŸ’™ BHA+ Niacinamide Daily UV and one more extra gift 🎁 Hydrating Deep Cleanser πŸ’™ Thanks @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier for the opportunity!
validated
MaryPP
Master
07/07/24-11:58
Oh my, I love this UV fluid: it makes my skin so soft, replenished and fresh, and the finish is just amazing. All of this on top of the SPF50+. That's love. πŸ’š
validated
Yury
Master
07/07/24-11:26
I have purchased a new bb cream and it is perfect for my skin 😍 the shade is perfect to and is great for my skin tipe 😊😊πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Sammy
Skilled
07/06/24-22:39