Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Desi
Master
05/13/24-10:12
#mygarniercommunity
validated
MaryPP
Master
05/13/24-06:55
#mygarniercommunity - Good morning, here's how I spent my Sunday. So obsessed with Garnier colours and the Probiotic mask, but also with... Sorry, couldn't help it.
validated
Rachael
Skilled
05/12/24-20:38
I adore my 15 minute mask Sundays! It's chance to have some 'me time' and drink a hot cuppa whilst my hubby deals with the kids 💜
Mandymoo
Enthusiast
05/12/24-16:42
validated
Autumn
Master
05/12/24-16:42
My favourite lotion
validated
Mkayla
Master
05/11/24-21:08
Get Ready With Me - Skincare Edition 🫧 🩷 Feat products from Garnier ✨ Vitamin C Brightening Eye Cream - I’ve been using this daily for the last 4 days and already feel like my under eye area is more brighter and my dark spots less visible. It definitely lives up to the hype and j can already tell it will become a staple in my morning skin care routine. Anti-Dark Spots & Anti-Pollution SPF - My Holy Grail product. I will forever rave about this SPF. It’s my 3rd bottle and I love it!! It melts into the skin so effortlessly and sits perfect under my makeup. It doesn’t leave a white cast, doesn’t pile and doesn’t sting my eye area either. Don’t sleep on this guys, run don’t walk to purchase!
validated
GioL
Skilled
05/11/24-20:57
Absolutely love this range! The results are great, the price is absolutely reasonable and in the box you can find everything you need to get the best possible result at home... what's not to like? I've tried a multitude of shades, and I've always been satisfied with the results, which provided full coverage of my grey hair!
validated
MaddyG
Master
05/11/24-06:57 (edited on 05/12/24-08:07)
When in need of fresh looking lips, i present you garnier skin active cherry lip mask. Just wow! Smells and feels divine. Worth every single penny! #mygarniercommunity