Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Biliseta
Master
15/05/24-17:59
#mygarniercommunity I love Garnier Face Masks and Moisture Bomb for dehydrated skin is my favourite 😍 It provide intense hydration for my skin leaving it feeling refreshed and moisturized.
validated
Lorraine
Master
15/05/24-15:45
2-1 Makeup Remover
validated
Garden28
Enthusiast
15/05/24-11:44
My Garnier faves
validated
MariyaDi
Enthusiast
15/05/24-11:07
Just started using them. Let's see after two weeks how it's going 🤩
validated
Desi
Master
15/05/24-10:41
#mygarniercommunity My favourite cleansers and micellar water Love double cleansing
validated
Desi
Master
15/05/24-10:34
#mygarniercommunity Love my morning routine with amazing Garnier products
Bowya86
Enthusiast
15/05/24-00:21
Hi ladies. And to the garnier team. I have up loades a video and I'd like the chance to be considered yesterday was a new beginning for me with a person who dominated my life can no longer who took everyrhing i owned and posesaes and no longer can. Ideally love to win this to show the world and to men and women that it's not OK to be treated badly. And also promote that garniwralso supports the cause of empowering others when they have nothing from material stuff to self confidence. We got this ladies and gents. Good luck all. Oh and I love the mocella water and anti wrinkle creams. Lovw to u all
validated
zanetamiw
Skilled
14/05/24-21:18
Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed 🤞❤️