/ Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Cheznpoppy
Skilled
07/18/24-14:24
Hey guys! I’ve just tried the pineapple food and wow! The smell is amazing. It’s lovely and thick and covers you hair nice. Easy to rinse out and make it easier to brush after even with thick hair. The smell stays even after blow drying and straightening. My hair feels soft and smooth. The tub is huge and so cheap but works better than other more expensive brands. Highly recommend Thank you :)
validated
An_a
Master
07/18/24-11:34
I've been using the Garnier PURE ACTIVE Gentle Hydrating Deep Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser for a few weeks now, and I'm happy to share my honest thoughts.The hyaluronic acid does a fantastic job of moisturizing my skin, even after cleansing. I've noticed a significant difference in the overall hydration of my skin, especially in drier areas.While gentle, it effectively removes makeup and dirt without any irritation. Even mascara comes off easily without any heavy rubbing.Overall, I highly recommend the Garnier PURE ACTIVE Gentle Hydrating Deep Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser. It's a gentle, hydrating, and effective cleanser that won't break the bank.
validated
An_a
Master
07/18/24-11:33
Nicole
Master
07/18/24-07:38 (edited on 07/18/24-07:48)
First time trying this Shampoo all I can say it is amazing, leave my hair like silk, soft, hidrated and it smells amazing. Thank you Garnier or another amazing product πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ
validated
Dessie
Master
07/18/24-00:22
Garnier BHA+NIACINAMIDE Daily UV Fluid​ Part of The Ultimate Cleansing and Protection Duo TestingThis Daily UV fluid offers a high protection SPF50+ (UVA, UVB & long UVA) against sun damage. It also reduces skin imperfections leaving it mattified. The sun fluid contains BHA (Salicylic acid) known to visibly reduce blemishes and sebum and Niacinamide that helps soothe and soften the skin, and helps to visibly brighten the complexionBeta Hydroxy Acids help to exfoliate the skinThis daily UV fluid, has a lightweight texture, comfortable to wear every day. The invisible formula instantly mattifies and leaves a dry touch finish on the skin, lasting all day. The fluid is non-sticky and non-greasy, leaving no residue or white cast.The Daily UV fluid is dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones. It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.  Summary of this Daily UV Fluid benefits Protects against sun damage, UVA, UVB, long UVAInstantly mattifiesReduces the appearance of imperfections:Pores, uneven skin tone, blemishes, post acne marksNon comedogenic, non greasy, non oilyLightweight and invisible formulaNo residue, no white castSuitable to use on the face The Daily UV fluid can be applied every morning as a moisturiser or on top of the usual moisturiser before applying makeup. Two fingers rule for the face and neck.  I prefer to use it as amoisturiser My skin feels smoother immediately after application. I have also noticed my skin is less oily and has a nicer more even skin tone. The appearance of blemishes is also reduced
validated
Glory
Enthusiast
07/17/24-13:56
I was lucky to receive the Garnier ultimate blends curl restoring cocoa butter hair food
CANA
Master
07/17/24-12:07
πŸ«¦πŸ’‹πŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒ MY WCW BABY πŸ«¦πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒ
validated
Amanda
Master
07/17/24-10:09
I've been using the Garnier Ambre Solaire Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray SPF30 on my Dubai holiday and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. The spray is incredibly easy to apply, providing even coverage without any greasy residue. It dries quickly, so I don't have to wait long before heading out into the sun. What I love most is its invisible finish – no white streaks or sticky feeling, just smooth, protected skin. The SPF30 provides excellent protection, and I've noticed that it also helps enhance my tan, giving me a natural, healthy glow. The spray bottle is convenient and perfect for on-the-go application. Overall, this product is a fantastic addition to my sun care routine, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for reliable sun protection with added bronzing benefits. @Pena @ Garnier @Ravi @Garnier