Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
MIzabella76
Skilled
05/17/24-12:58
Refreshing Moisture Bomb 🥰 #mygarniercommunity
validated
Jeasays
Master
05/16/24-20:07
Sunscreen, Smiles,and Sunshine GARNIER AMBRE SOLAIRE KIDS SENSITIVE ADVANCED protection spray My kids are already loving this sunscreen as they are liking it's light consistency. It doesn't feel greasy as it's sprays nicely and evenly. Very comfortable to use just spray and go. Good packaging, easy to carry in gym,sport bag. * Nice smell and absorbing quickly,you can wear clothes straight after applying this. No white cast or color. Totally worth it.
validated
Desi
Master
05/15/24-21:34
#mygarniercommunity My favourite haircare products, they bring back life to my dull damaged hair.
validated
Khi
Master
05/15/24-19:49
#mygarniercommunity Perfect skincare products for helping to improve my dull and tired skin consistently keeping Vitamin C in my skincare routine.
validated
Khi
Master
05/15/24-18:34
#mygarniercommunity Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer Self Tan Face Drops are ideal to purchase if you love to create a healthy summer sun kissed glowy tan. its texture doesn't feel greasy glides on nicely you apply it like a serum and it can be applied with a normal moisturiser or just by itself I really do like how it leaves my skin feeling naturally radiant and moisturised.Benefits Vegan Formula Cruelty FreePlant Based Ingredients Radiance Moisturises Hydrates Hyaluronic AcidCoconut WaterEasy To Use Dropper Application
validated
Biliseta
Master
05/15/24-17:59
#mygarniercommunity I love Garnier Face Masks and Moisture Bomb for dehydrated skin is my favourite 😍 It provide intense hydration for my skin leaving it feeling refreshed and moisturized.
validated
Lorraine
Master
05/15/24-15:45
2-1 Makeup Remover
validated
Garden28
Enthusiast
05/15/24-11:44
My Garnier faves