/ Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Amanda
Master
17/07/24-10:08
I've been using the Garnier Ambre Solaire Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray SPF30 on my Dubai holiday and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. The spray is incredibly easy to apply, providing even coverage without any greasy residue. It dries quickly, so I don't have to wait long before heading out into the sun. What I love most is its invisible finish – no white streaks or sticky feeling, just smooth, protected skin. The SPF30 provides excellent protection, and I've noticed that it also helps enhance my tan, giving me a natural, healthy glow. The spray bottle is convenient and perfect for on-the-go application. Overall, this product is a fantastic addition to my sun care routine, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for reliable sun protection with added bronzing benefits. @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier
Nicole
Master
17/07/24-08:52
Garnier Summer Must-Haves! My best buy, I loved them amazing effect on my skin and my hair. Thank you Garnier for such a briliant products πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜˜
Cole
Skilled
16/07/24-19:11
When you take your Garnier shampoo and conditioner to your hair appointment because it’s just THE best ✨🩷
validated
Shakegeni
Master
16/07/24-18:59
I recently tried the Garnier Ambre Solaire Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray SPF30 and was pleasantly surprised by its performance. As someone with fair skin, I am always cautious about tanning products, but SunGlow delivered a natural, sun-kissed glow without the risk of harmful UV exposure. With SPF 30, this spray offers strong protection against both UVA and UVB rays, which is essential for preventing sunburn and long-term skin damage. It stayed effective even after swimming and sweating. I didn't have to reapply as frequently as with other sunscreens.The formula feels light on the skin, without the heavy, sticky feeling. Overall, the Garnier Invisible Spray is a perfect tanning spray. Its water resistance and non-greasy formula make it ideal for both everyday use and outdoor activities. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for reliable and effective sun protection.
validated
Pocketminxuk
Master
16/07/24-18:45
My first t&r ...... thankyou Garnier...... ,...........review to follow
validated
Oluchi
Enthusiast
16/07/24-17:16
I haven't been using this for long but I've noticed a difference in my hair already. I've had issues with hair loss from the back of my head and my hair struggles to retain any moisture but this seems to be combating both. My hair looks and feels a lot healthier.
validated
Laura
Master
16/07/24-15:42
Just picking up a little self-care treat
Ameliarose
Skilled
16/07/24-11:42
using my garnier micellar cleansing water after coming in from playing in the garden. to cleanse my face, eyes, lips with no rinse off and i feel refreshed! 😍