Home / Short Video Creators

Short Video Creators

Welcome to Short Video Creators, a dedicated channel for talented members of My Garnier Community who are obsessed with TikTok videos and are looking for inspiration from Garnier and fellow creators.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Lorna
Enthusiast
05/09/24-15:22 (edited on 05/09/24-15:45)
Recently added the Garnier Vitamin C brightening serum to my routine and I love it. I’ve just purchased my second bottle and can definitely tell a difference in my skin, and others have commented on my glow! Treated myself to the serum mask this time too #mygarniercommunity #vitamin c #serum #facemask
validated
GioL
Skilled
05/09/24-15:08 (edited on 05/09/24-17:01)
My "go to" product to say goodbye to grey hair! I've tried a variety of shades, and they're all amazing, great results every time!
validated
Shesintothewild
Skilled
05/09/24-14:54
Such fantastic products, especially to help hydrate your skin 🌿
validated
Anam
05/09/24-14:29
These are my favourite products currently
validated
Mkayla
Master
05/09/24-14:28 (edited on 05/09/24-14:34)
🍌 Get Ready With Me 🍌 Using banana hair products from @garnier - Banana Hair Shampoo & Conditioner - Banana Hair Drink Before washing my hair I always massage rosemary oil into my scalp and hair line to stimulate hair growth. I then used the banana shampoo to double wash my hair and followed with the banana hair drink which I applied to the mid lengths of my hair and massaged in before washing off. I finished with conditioner which I only apply to the bottom part of my hair. #garniercommunity 
validated
Mariam
05/09/24-14:10
I need it for summer especially af it’s great
validated
Debz
Enthusiast
05/09/24-13:36 (edited on 05/09/24-13:41)
#mygarniercommunity I would love to win this for the summer especially with the spf protection in some of the products. I very my face routine with different products and would love to win this bundle to try products I haven't used.
validated
Simona
Skilled
05/09/24-13:28
I would love to win this box, as I am new to all of these products and would love to test them all out and give you my honest opinion, I do a lot of review videos on my TikTok and also skincare videos. I definitely have the rightl audience for you. 😌