/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
KatPower82
Master
29/03/24-21:05
Thank you for selecting me for this amazing 3 product test, such a suitable test for my long dyed hair. Shampoo - foams super easily and you don’t need much even for my long hair. Smells mildly floral and natural, not over-perfumed but deeply cleanses the hair and leaves it so clean without stripping it and making it dry. Rinses away easily too, 94% natural, vegan and cruelty free, and also uses non-virgin plastics for the bottles. Conditioner - 97% natural, gorgeous light floral scent, smooths over hair easily and feels like it really seals split ends and leaves hair so soft and shiny. Again you don’t need much even for long hair, leave on 5 mins (I leave as long as I can), and rinse away without any residue. Hair mask - so thick and creamy, adds so much hydration and shine to the hair, and can be left on for 1+ mins to get a great effect (I will usually leave for 10-20mins). This also smoothes the hair and seals the hair follicle to reduce split ends and flyaways.
Welshy1986
Skilled
29/03/24-17:52
Love this garnier no rinse conditioner strengthening honey with intense nourishment really see the difference in my hair feels much softer and shiner lovely smell too. 😍
Love this garnier no rinse conditioner strengthening honey
🌹Meme🌹
Master
29/03/24-14:49
Thankyou for letting me test this setπŸ’œπŸš (Sorry my review is abit late, i had my baby then he was poorly and we have been in hospital for a few weeks)  Firstly the scent is perfect for anyone who doesnt love a strong smell, its sort of a creamt floral scent, very nice and mild.  You dont need a lot to get a good lather of the shampoo, after using all 3 products my hair is feeling softer, shiner and healthier , and is silicone free!  I really enjoyed using this product and my hair looked much better after using all 3 products, very impressed, thankyou x
Thankyou for letting me test this setπŸ’œπŸš (Sorry my review
Rafael
Skilled
29/03/24-14:45
When I tried the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo with Charcoal and Black Seed Oil, I was pleasantly surprised by its effect. The shampoo promises a deep cleansing effect and it really met my expectations. The scent of the shampoo is pleasant and not too intrusive. The combination of charcoal and black seed oil gives the shampoo a refreshing and slightly spicy smell that lingers long after washing your hair. The colour of the shampoo is quite dark but it does not leave any dark stains. It cleans the hair thoroughly, removing excess oil and residue from styling products without drying it out or damaging it. After use, my hair feels clean, light and smooth. I find it particularly impressive that the shampoo helps to clarify my scalp and reduce dandruff when used regularly. My hair also looks shinier and healthier after several uses. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo with Charcoal and Black Seed Oil. It lives up to its promises and offers effective cleansing for hair and scalp. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a deep cleansing shampoo with a pleasant scent.
When I tried the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo with
validated
Violet
Master
29/03/24-12:57
This serum keeps my hair in great condition and easy to brush through with no tangles.
This serum keeps my hair in great condition and easy to
Sarahmarie
Skilled
29/03/24-12:08
Hello lady's please help I am writing my review but it is not letting me save it plz help xx
Hello lady's please help I am writing my review but it is
Lii26
Skilled
29/03/24-11:04 (edited on 29/03/24-11:24)
I received the Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion and Starch Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Remedy Mask from the Garnier Community. 🀍    The first impressions of the purple packaging and product is so pleasant! πŸ’œ   β€’ The shampoo is clear and a thick consistency. I have been using the shampoo 2-3x a week. I have followed it with the conditioner and hair mask. I apply it directly on my roots, make it foam which it easily does then I gently massage the roots and scalp. Afterwards I rinse it out. The shampoo is smooth and washes my hair really well. It smells great and refreshing. It left my hair with a shine and feeling soft. Over time and use, the shampoo improved the dryness and appearance of my hair.      *Added bonus*: Made with recyclable materials which is great for sustainability. πŸƒ
I received the Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion
Tray
Enthusiast
29/03/24-09:22 (edited on 29/03/24-09:24)
I have menopausal dry spilt ends hair - what products would people recommend
I have menopausal dry spilt ends hair - what products would