/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Spectra
Master
28/03/24-22:45 (edited on 29/03/24-05:30)
πŸ–€I kindly received this bundle from @garnieruk as a part of the garnier community. πŸ–€This bundle contains three products. Main ingredients are all natural the charcoal and black seed oil, activated charcoal is a spectacular hair cleanser with the capacity to absorb up to one hundred times its weight in dirt.Not only can charcoal help improve hair growth with its detoxifying properties, but it can also help promote a healthier scalp while helping keep your head free of product build-up. Black seeds are considered a magical seed that has a cure for all illnesses and health issues. It has the ability to promote hair growth, and black seed oil may also be able to reduce hair loss too. πŸ–€Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal ShampooπŸ–€ Garnier Ultimate Blends Balancing Shampoo is formulated with Charcoal & Black Seed Oil. The good thing is that it is silicone-free shampoo, mostly infused with natural ingredients.This shampoo has nice packaging, the shampoo is black in colour and has a very nice scent, which may some one finds over whelming. The shampoo is smooth and lethers well with water, I felt that this shampoo does give my hair deep, cleansing, and removal of all kinds of sebum and build up dirt and derbis.I used it twice and I am really impressed. πŸ–€Garnier Ultimate Blends Charcoal Conditioner. Garnier Ultimate Blends Balancing Conditioner with Charcoal & Black Seed Oil, the conditioner do go well together with the shampoo, the nourishing ingredients make my hair soft and smooth, my hair are falls in curly hairs that usually look frizzy after drying up, with no lustre or shine, but this conditioner is amazing and I can see some happy bouncy curls after drying. πŸ–€ Garnier Ultimate Blends Balancing Hair Mask This silicone-free hair masks all natural ingredients. It is developed to bring balance to scalp and hair. Nice creamy consistency, easy to apply, and rinse. I applied the mask as instructed, left it for a minute, and washed it off. It was a great quick remedy for lifless and rough hair. This mask can also be used as a leave-in mask.I am very impressed with the results and continue using it. Thanks@garnieruk, for this opportunity.#mygarniercommunity.
Rajay
Skilled
28/03/24-21:25
I love this hair honey serum , it has a really nice scent, I use it 2x a week on the ends of my hair and comb through. It made my split ends look much better and got rid of frizzyness .
I love this hair honey serum , it has a really nice scent,
Migle
Master
28/03/24-20:30
The best mask for damage hair.πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸŒΏ Smell amazing.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
The best mask for damage hair.πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸŒΏ Smell amazing.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Stephjmangan
Skilled
28/03/24-17:32
Wow wow wow I love this only used once but it has been so lovely my hair still smells great 2 days later and its shining like a new penny will review properly after another use
Wow wow wow I love this only used once but it has been so
Pooja puar
Master
28/03/24-15:57
So happy with charcoal bundle give smooth hair
So happy with charcoal bundle give smooth hair
Zoozoospetals
Master
28/03/24-14:58 (edited on 28/03/24-15:02)
My hair is really dry, part white, part coloured, really fine but very thick. Most conditioners for dry hair really weigh my hair down and almost instantly cause grease. I find that the best products are sulphate & silicone free and usually very expensive! This conditioner contains Rice Water mixed with starch. Combined they provide so many benefits to make great looking and feeling hair. They replump hair fibres which smoothes it and the starch is used as a water retainer which helps lock-in hydration to prevent humidity and frizz.  97% natural origin formula with Rice Water from Korea, rich in nutrients and β€˜vitamins'.  No pesticides / Cosmos Organic label. Shea butter to deliver intense care.  The fragrance is so gentle but gorgeous and lasts even after rinsing. It has left my hair beautiful, soft, shiny and without weighing it down. I really can’t find fault with it and I will definitely be changing brand πŸ’š 97% natural origin. No artificial colorants - Vegan NO animal derived ingredients.
My hair is really dry, part white, part coloured, really
Esty
Enthusiast
28/03/24-14:56
My hair looks divine!
My hair looks divine!
Esty
Enthusiast
28/03/24-14:51
Absolutely fantastic!