/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Riri
Skilled
03/28/24-13:15
First off, let me just say how much I adore the delightful scent of all Garnier products! They truly smell fantastic, without any hint of that chemical or industrial vibe.Now, onto the texture of the shampoo – it's wonderfully gel-like and lathers up like a dream!I've been using the Hair Food Coconut and Macadamia-frizzy hair shampoo for about a month now, but I haven't noticed much of a difference in my natural frizz levels, unfortunately. On the bright side, my showers have been smelling amazing!The only downside? Well, it's the price. It's a tad bit pricey for the size of the bottle. And it seems to run out quite quickly – mine lasted only a month.I usually wash my hair every other day or so, sometimes with a gap of 2 or 3 days in between. Overall, despite my minor gripes, I still enjoy using Garnier products!
First off, let me just say how much I adore the delightful
Safa
Master
03/28/24-13:08 (edited on 03/28/24-13:08)
My review for the Garnier ultimate blends balancing charcoal and black seed oil Hair remedy mask I was kindly gifted this Garnier ultimate blends charcoal and black seed oil balancing hair remedy mask for testing and reviewing  β–ͺ️ This balancing hair remedy mask contains 94% natural origin ingredients and charcoal and black seed oil and is silicone free for a natural feel and claims to deeply nourish hair with no weigh down and to leave you with smooth nourished lengths.  β–ͺ️ When I opened the lid to use the hair remedy mask I could smell a lovely refreshing scent and this hair remedy mask has a slightly thick consistency and I used this after using the shampoo and the conditioner and used a small amount and I used it on damp hair and left for a minute before rinsing my hair. This is a lovely hair remedy mask as used together with the shampoo and the conditioner it left my hair feeling so smooth and soft and also my hair didn’t feel weighed down. It also smelt lovely and felt so clean. β–ͺ️ This hair remedy mask is housed in a tub made using recycled plastic and is also vegan and cruelty free so Garnier are also doing their bit for the environment as well as producing a fabulous product.  Thank you @Ravi @Garnier for this test and review πŸ’š
My review for the Garnier ultimate blends balancing charcoal
Safa
Master
03/28/24-13:05 (edited on 03/28/24-13:06)
My review for the Garnier ultimate blends balancing charcoal and black seed oil Conditioner  I was kindly gifted this Garnier ultimate blends charcoal and black seed oil balancing conditioner for testing and reviewing  β–ͺ️ This balancing conditioner contains 97% natural origin ingredients and charcoal and black seed oil and is silicone free for a natural feel and claims to nourish dry lengths with no weigh down.  β–ͺ️ This balancing conditioner has a slight thick creamy texture and smells lovely and I used this conditioner, as recommended, after using the shampoo and used a small amount only, rubbed it on the lengths of my hair and then rinsed out. It left my hair feeling so soft and smooth and smelling beautiful.  β–ͺ️ This conditioner is housed in a bottle made using recycled plastic and is also vegan so Garnier are also doing their bit for the environment as well as producing a fabulous product. Thank you @Ravi @Garnier for this test and review πŸ’š
Safa
Master
03/28/24-13:02 (edited on 03/28/24-13:03)
My review for the Garnier ultimate blends balancing charcoal and black seed oil shampoo β–ͺ️ I was kindly gifted this Garnier ultimate blends charcoal and black seed oil balancing shampoo for testing and reviewing This balancing shampoo contains 94% natural origin ingredients and charcoal and black seed oil and is silicone free for a natural feel and claims to deeply cleanse the scalp without stripping and to leave you with smooth lengths.  β–ͺ️ When opening the lid you’re welcomed by a lovely refreshing scent which isn’t too overpowering and the shampoo easily lathers up nicely upon application. After using, this shampoo left my hair feeling soft and smelling beautiful and it felt more smooth and also felt more clean. I could still smell the shampoo on my hair later on in the day. β–ͺ️ This shampoo is housed in a bottle made using recycled plastic and is also vegan so Garnier are also doing their bit for the environment as well as producing a fabulous product.  Thank you @Ravi @Garnier for this test and review πŸ’š
Yas H
Skilled
03/28/24-12:36
I was excited to have been gifted the Ultimate Blends Hair Remedy Smoothing Mask with Rice Water Infusion and Starch. This product claims to nourish, smooth, and enhance the overall health and appearance of your hair, and I couldn't wait to put it to the test. The key ingredients: rice water infusion and starch. Rice water is known for its nourishing properties, providing essential vitamins and minerals to our hair. Starch, on the other hand, helps to create a protective layer on the hair strands, reducing frizz and making your hair  The application experience. The consistency of this mask is thick but easy to spread. The smell is not overpowering but pleasant with a hint of natural aroma. The instructions are clear and straightforward. Apply to your lengths, massage in for a minute or 2 and then rinse out.  After testing this product, I noticed that my hair felt smoother and healthier - it seemed more manageable with less frizziness. I love the bounce and shine my hair has and just how nourished and hydrated it feels.
I was excited to have been gifted the Ultimate Blends Hair
Yas H
Skilled
03/28/24-12:35
I'm very happy to be gifted the Ultimate Blends Smooth & Shine Conditioner with Rice Water Infusion and Starch. This product promises to transform my hair into a lustrous, healthy mane. The conditioner boasts a unique blend of ingredients that includes rice water infusion and starch. These ingredients are known for their nourishing properties and for enhancing hair strength. They help in smoothing out split ends and reducing frizz.  The product has a creamy lightweight texture that spreads easily through my strands of hair, making it easy to distribute evenly. The aroma is a delightful fresh scent, which is very enjoyable during my pampering session in the shower. After using this conditioner for several days, I can confidently say that my hair has never been shinier or smoother. It leaves my locks soft and manageable, without any residue or excess product build-up. It's like I have a professional salon treatment right at home!  I highly recommend Ultimate Blends Smooth & Shine Conditioner with Rice Water Infusion and Starch to anyone looking for a luxurious hair experience without breaking the bank. It's an affordable solution that delivers on its promises of healthier-looking hair instantly! 
I'm very happy to be gifted the Ultimate Blends Smooth &
Yas H
Skilled
03/28/24-12:30
I am very happy to have been gifted the Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion and Starch Shampoo. This unique formula promises to transform my locks by strengthening and nourishing them with the power of rice water and starch. The star ingredient - rice water, is rich in vitamins B and C,  and it's known for its nourishing properties. Combined with starch, it creates a luxurious lather that gently cleanses my hair without stripping it of its natural oils. I love that this shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and super manageable. I really appreciate how it doesn't weigh my hair down with its gel texture or leave an oily residue behind. I also love how it smells so fresh and that the scent lingers long after I have finished my shower. The Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion and Starch Shampoo is the perfect product for pampering my locks with nature's goodness. My hair feels completely hydrated, replumped, frizz free and also has a healthy shine which lasts for up to 72hrs.
I am very happy to have been gifted the Garnier Ultimate
Hazeld
Master
03/28/24-11:47
All done, thank you Garnier.
All done, thank you Garnier.